Integrative Neuroscience and Cognition Center - CNRS UMR 8002
CNRS, Université de Paris
45 Rue des Saints Pères
75270 Paris Cedex 06
Fax : +33 (0) 1 42 86 XX XX
Pr. Marc MAIER
Pr. U.Paris Diderot
- Moulton E, Galléa C, Kemlin C, Valabregue R, Maier MA, Lindberg P, Rosso C. Cerebello-Cortical Differences in Effective Connectivity of the Dominant and Non-dominant Hand during a Visuomotor Paradigm of Grip Force Control. Front Hum Neurosci, 2017, 11, pp.511.
- Lindberg PG, Sanchez K, Ozcan F, Rannou F, Poiraudeau S, Feydy A, Maier MA. Correlation of force control with regional spinal DTI in patients with cervical spondylosis without signs of spinal cord injury on conventional MRI. Eur Radiol, 2015.
- Tagliabue M, Ciancio AL, Brochier T, Eskiizmirliler S, Maier MA. Differences between kinematic synergies and muscle synergies during two-digit grasping. Front Hum Neurosci, 2015.
- Lindberg PG, Feydy A, Maier MA. White matter organization in cervical spinal cord relates differently to age and control of grip force in healthy subjects. J Neurosci, 2010.
- Tagliabue M, Francis, N, Hao Y, Duret M, Brochier T, Riehle A, Maier MA, Eskiizmirliler S. Estimation of two-digit grip type and grip force level by frequency decoding of motor cortex activity for a BMI application. Proceedings of The 17th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR) 27 -31 July, 2015 Istanbul, Turkey, Sinan Kalkan, Uluç Saranlı - ICAR International Conference, pp.308-315, 2015.
- Eskiizmirliler S, Bertrand O, Tagliabue M, Maier MA. Motion control of thumb and index finger of an artificial hand for precision grip using asynchronous decoding of CM cell activity. Twenty Second Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting, 2013, Paris.